A Great Symbol Of Benevolence


    Abdul Rasheed HA

    'Shaikhuna Kottumala Bappu Musliyar'... A name uttered by the people with love and admiration. A remarkable master who was great enthusiast with actions. A benevolent, who had a heart of gold and was lovely for everyone. A peaceful minded who had admirable thoughts, to develop the community. A person, who had tremendous and remarkable qualities of moral character. A saint, whose spiritual rank was unseen among the people... And, whose bereavement is still remaining among the people who accompanied him...
     He worked as a member of the Samastha Mushavara for more than a decade and laid foundation for several reforming activities. He was a shelter for several educational institutions either religious or scientific, which run under Samastha Kerala Jam-iyyathul Ulama. He was an uttering voice of Samastha among the public. He was a smart and brilliant personality who was efficient in organizational activities. He met the depth of knowledge and collected pearls of wisdom by renowned scholars of Kerala. He was a kind hearted and everyone loved his approach. Those who visited him would find a great pleasure and happiness.
     I first met Shaikhuna Bappu Usthad at Rahmaniyya Arabic College as I was joined there in 2013. He was our master to teach the first line of Fathul Mueen. He would come to Rahmaniyya on and off. I would visit him frequently and I was attracted by his cheerful behaviour. I was wondered about his great quality of kindness and humility..
     Once, I desired to invite him to the house warming ceremony in my home as I had invited everyone of my lecturers in college. At first, I felt a great hesitation to visit him for this purpose. I entered his chamber and stood bit away from him. He called me close to him. I said Salam and explained the purpose of meeting him (I invited him to the house warming ceremony). Actually he was unable to come to my home on coming Thursday. He fondled upon my back and called me with love, "Son... " I looked at him and he was smiling... He continued his words, "Next Thursday I will be unable to come... However, Insha Allah, I will include you in my prayers..." whereas he was mentally worried abou‌t unacceptance of my invitation. And..., I had not considered this as 'MY LAST VISIT TO HIM...!!!'
     I recalled a beautiful hadith, that the Messenger of Allah(Pbuh) said, "You will not be able to give happiness by means of your wealth. So do it by the means of a cheerful expressions and good character."
     His dedication of his life for Ahlussunnathi Wal Jama'ah, implanting its ideas in the heart of people, will remain memorable and unvarnished all the time.
     May Almighty bless us to be with him in his heavenly world - Aameen

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK 




Comments

  1. Samastha - Bappu Usthad
    Katameri Rahmaniyya - Bappu usthad
    Suprabhatham - Bappu usthad
    Haj Committee - Bappu usthad
    Samastha Vidyabhyasa Board - Bappu usthad
    MEA Engineering College -Bappu usthad..........
    ..............
    Vittupirikkan Kazhiyattha Orupad Vakkugal....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYED ABDURAHMAN MUSHAYYAKH (Akatthe Koya Thangal)

هذه مثرّة عن فضيلة الشيخ خاجا معين الدين الجشتي الحسن السنجريّ الأجميريّ(An Arabic Poem About Shaikh Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, Ajmer(with English translation