Poem about Shaikhuna Kottumala Bappu Usthad

My Master 

An unvanishing., 
In my mind... 
The lovely utterance.. 
He called me, "Son...!" 
What could I call him?.. 
Teacher, preceptor, guide, godfather..... 
It was a benevolence for me, Oh Master! 

First I bemused, 
Then I realized.. 
The news of bereavement, 
Was completely true.... 
But your lovely smile,. 
Does not off move...! 

Even then, 
A compact to me, 
I could see you.. 
Before being departed... 
Oh my Master, 
An Exalted..! 

                                       -  Rasheed HA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYED ABDURAHMAN MUSHAYYAKH (Akatthe Koya Thangal)

A Great Symbol Of Benevolence

هذه مثرّة عن فضيلة الشيخ خاجا معين الدين الجشتي الحسن السنجريّ الأجميريّ(An Arabic Poem About Shaikh Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, Ajmer(with English translation